As of today May 22nd., we have been informed that we will be able to re-open our doors effective June 1st. However, as much as I’d love to say that we will be back to our “normal” sessions; there will be necessary precautions that we must all take.
- A Face mask will need to be worn by both the Therapist and the Client.
- Appointments must be made prior to your session. NO WALK-INS at this time.
- ONLY 1 person in the waiting room. We prefer at this time that you wait in your vehicle till your appointment or called/texted to enter. However, if you are being dropped off we are asking that only 1 person be in the waiting room.
- We will be asking if you have any of the symptoms (see the Corona virus sheet, if you do not know them). If you have any symptoms – you will be asked to leave.
- If you are not feeling well (non-corona virus), please cancel your appointment as earliest possible.
- To allow for disinfecting/cleaning after each session. Please adhere to the schedule we have posted (via our setmore schedule).
- At this time we are not able to fit clients back to back. We also, ask that no lingering after each session. Please use our on-line appointment to schedule your next visit. If you have any issues please call/text us. leave your dates/time and we will book your appointment for you.
- We will be asking that customers hand wash their hands prior to their sessions.
- Hallway usage. Due to the space of the hallway. We ask that everyone, be cautious and make sure that the hallway is clear of any other customer or worker before proceeding.
- Payments must be made prior to your session. Payments can be made via the Facebook website, or the Company website. If any other form of payment must be made please make sure it is placed in a plastic baggie (please put exact change). (Per DOH, we will need to practice contact less payment as much as possible.)
Things will be updated as we know more. Right now these are some of the guidelines per the DOH, and the Governor. We’d love to stay open and we can only do so, if everyone does their part. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!
Thank you for your patience,
Sean Duffy L.M.T.