Would like to wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! Thank you, for your continued patronage through-out 2022.
Merry Christmas, and God Bless you all.
Remember to take advantage of the current prices. Effective January 1st, 2023 rates will be increasing.
So, get your Single Massage, Massage Package(s) or Gift Certificate(s) while they are still at the 2022, prices.
Buy now, use them later!
Due to rising operating costs. Duffy’s Massage will be increasing its prices, effective January 1st, 2023.
1-60-Minute- Massage – $70.00
1-90-Minute-Massage – $100.00
3 – 60- Minute-Massage – $190.00
2 – 90 Minute-Massage $190.00
Wishing everyone a Happy & Safe 4th
With summer at our door, we understand many will be traveling and having large gatherings. Which, we hope everyone enjoys it. However, to continue to keep everyone safe, we are asking everyone, to please notified us, if you have traveled, been around anyone who tested positive, or if you yourself have tested positive. The Therapist, will determine if he will continue with the appointment or cancel it.
In order to eliminate the on going confusion in regards to the massage being purchased, and type of massage provided on time of session. We will now be pricing our treatments on a flat rate. Type and technique provided on day of session will be based on agreement between Client and Therapist.
As of today May 22nd., we have been informed that we will be able to re-open our doors effective June 1st. However, as much as I’d love to say that we will be back to our “normal” sessions; there will be necessary precautions that we must all take.
- A Face mask will need to be worn by both the Therapist and the Client.
- Appointments must be made prior to your session. NO WALK-INS at this time.
- ONLY 1 person in the waiting room. We prefer at this time that you wait in your vehicle till your appointment or called/texted to enter. However, if you are being dropped off we are asking that only 1 person be in the waiting room.
- We will be asking if you have any of the symptoms (see the Corona virus sheet, if you do not know them). If you have any symptoms – you will be asked to leave.
- If you are not feeling well (non-corona virus), please cancel your appointment as earliest possible.
- To allow for disinfecting/cleaning after each session. Please adhere to the schedule we have posted (via our setmore schedule).
- At this time we are not able to fit clients back to back. We also, ask that no lingering after each session. Please use our on-line appointment to schedule your next visit. If you have any issues please call/text us. leave your dates/time and we will book your appointment for you.
- We will be asking that customers hand wash their hands prior to their sessions.
- Hallway usage. Due to the space of the hallway. We ask that everyone, be cautious and make sure that the hallway is clear of any other customer or worker before proceeding.
- Payments must be made prior to your session. Payments can be made via the Facebook website, or the Company website. If any other form of payment must be made please make sure it is placed in a plastic baggie (please put exact change). (Per DOH, we will need to practice contact less payment as much as possible.)
Things will be updated as we know more. Right now these are some of the guidelines per the DOH, and the Governor. We’d love to stay open and we can only do so, if everyone does their part. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!
Thank you for your patience,
Sean Duffy L.M.T.
As of March 23, 2020 Duffy’s Massage will be closed till further notice. This was due to a State wide order from the Governor of RI to reduce the spread of the Covid-19 virus. If you have scheduled a massage and have questions please don’t hesitate to contact me by text (1-401-486-9571) or email ( Duffysmassage@gmail.com) We will provide additional updates regarding developments or our eventual reopening.
Sean Duffy L.M.T.
Amid ongoing concern about the corona virus COVID-19, Duffy’s Massage top priority is health, safety, and well being of our Clients. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation. We’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our customer’s needs during this time.
We are following the guidelines and protocol established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help prevent the spread of the virus. Clean linens are placed after each session, and equipment is sterilized before, and after each session.
We are asking that each client be considerate and either cancel, or re-schedule your appointment for a later date if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- High Fever
- Runny Noses
- Sore Throats
or any flu like symptoms. We understand that these symptoms could come without notice. However, please if possible provide as much notice as possible.
Thank you, for your co-operation during this time.
Duffy’s Massage eXcellence